Where the Ordinary Ends and the Adventure Begins- Call of the Wild Kennels
an Alaskan Dog Sledding experience in the Adirondacks!
Ask for Spencer or Carolyn 315.262.2145
Call of the Wild offers dog sledding experiences in New York State’s Adirondack Mountains, a region known for its rugged beauty. With the pristine landscape of the woods as a backdrop, your dog sledding adventure will be an exhilarating escape from the ordinary. Gliding behind the dog team on a blanket of freshly fallen snow, you may find the wood’s quiet beauty both peaceful and invigorating. We invite you to join us and our team for an experience like none other.
- This Dog Sled Package offers:
15% off our Lodging Rates on Weekends
- 20% discount off Monday thru Wednesday
- 15% off any of Call of the Wild dog Sledding Tours
- 2 night minimum required, 3 night minimum during holiday weeks
- Add 10% to our lodging rates for Holiday Weeks or Weekends
- This is a cash rate.