General Rental Lodging Policies
- Rates do not include 8% Hamilton County sales tax
- Spring rates: 20% off Summer rates
- Fall Foliage Special (Post Labor Day Weekend up to Columbus Day Weekend): 10% off Summer rates
- April Special – 25 to 30% off Summer Rates
- Holiday Weeks & Weekends: Add 10%-year round
- Check-in & Check-out Policy
- Day of Arrival 4PM check-in
- Day of Departure 10AM check-out
Payment Policy: 50% down, 50% 1 week before check-in date unless you take our cash payment option when the balance will be due upon arrival in cash. All balances due and payments are 100% non-refundable 7 days prior to check-in date; 14 days prior in February, July & August.
Cancellation Policy: You have a 24 hour grace period to cancel your reservation with no penalty after you have given your credit card for confirmation. Thereafter the 50% down payment is returned only if all dates are re-booked. If only some only some of the dates are re-booked the refund will pro rated based of # of nights re-booked. All cancellations must be made in writing by mail or email. Please call first to advise.
Property Protection: Credit card required and used as security in case of property damages. For groups a signed credit card slip will be required.
Credit Card Policy: All major credit cards accepted. If you have any questions about billing please call the office (518) 352.7009. There may be additional processing fees may apply in the event of a cancellation or re-booking.
Effective July 31, 2007
We are offering a 5% cash discount on all reservations not paid by credit card. Personal checks are accepted prior to reservation date for deposit purposes only. Thereafter, cash, money order or bank check also accepted in lieu of credit card payment. There will be a $35 fee if any personal checks are returned and your credit card will be charged immediately in lieu of the voided check payment at the credit card rates. If you take the cash payment option, all cancellations policies apply regardless as to when we actually take receipt of your deposit check. All reservations are confirmed the moment email confirmation is sent.
Housekeeping: We provide sheets and towels in all units, basic toiletries and paper towels. If you ever need any other of these items just inform our property mangers. Generally speaking we do not enter your room unless you tell us to bring in supplies (nightly renters). For weekly renters, there is a mid week “freshen up”, where the property managers will provide you with additional towels, paper supplies, soaps etc. No additional housekeeping services are provided mid-week unless you request them at and additional fee of $25 per hour. We take great pride in keeping our rooms clean and comfortable to make you stay enjoyable.
Housekeeping Service Fees (effective June 1, 2011)
At Blue Mt Rest we have a very high standard for cleanliness in our rooms. For those of you who have stayed with us in the past you already know this. For our inquiring or new customers, don’t take our word for it read our TESTIMONIALS. Because our housekeeping staff works very hard to make sure your stay is as enjoyable as it should be for the 2011 season starting June 1st, 2011 there will be a mandatory housekeeping charge as per the schedule below.
Covid 19 Policy- due to disinfection and well as thorough cleaning of every accommodation prior to your arrival to protect your health as well as our housekeeping staff, there will be a change in the housekeeping policy until the pandemic crisis is over.
- Units 1 & 2 – $20 cleaning fee
- Unit 3 & 4 – $30 cleaning fee
- Unit 5- $50 cleaning fee
These fees are apply to any duration of stay.
If for any reason that you are dissatisfied with the cleanliness of the room upon arrival, please discuss with Blue Mountain Rest management; any outstanding issues will be immediately corrected. And management would be willing to consider a full refund of the housekeeping service fee thereafter, if ultimately, it is not to your personal satisfaction after corrective actions have been taken.
Additional Information & Guest Amenities
- All Season Availability: Yes – Winter, Fall, Spring and Summer rentals
- Internet Services : Yes
- TV Service : DIRECT TV-140 CHANNELS & HBO
- Bed Coverings: Yes
- Linens: Yes
- Towels: Yes
- Toiletries: Yes
- Pets: Yes. Our canine rules are:
- Must pick up after the dog immediately
- Dog must be leashed outside the unit
- Dog can not be left in the unit alone, otherwise it has to be crated while you are out
- You must sign an additional credit card slip, just in case of damages.
- There is a nominal fee of $15 per night, two nights or less. Three nights or more $10 per
- Please bring personal bed sheets or coverings for couches and beds, just in case your furry friend whats to show you the love. This would be appreciated.